Bloomberg’s Implementation Specialists are the very best in global front line support. Responsible for implementing and supporting Bloomberg’s range of products and services, this role features the best in technical troubleshooting and stakeholder management.
In this role you will provide both new and existing Bloomberg clients with platinum customer service, offering your advanced technical skills to resolve issues. You will work closely with a range of stakeholders to deliver access to the Bloomberg infrastructure while meeting our clients’ exacting connectivity needs. A confident and well-organized communicator, you will also be responsible for liaising with internal stakeholders, telecommunication providers, and service vendors in order to ensure the highest quality of service to our customers.
You will need to be an independent learner with a passion for technology and demonstrate an ability to pick up new technologies and concepts quickly. You will need to be proficient at multitasking in a high-volume environment, and utterly dedicated to providing exceptional customer service. If you would like to be involved in an exciting, fast-paced department that allows you to fully utilize your communication, technical and project coordination skills while gaining insight into the global financial markets, then this may be the opportunity for you.
We’ll trust you to:
- Support Bloomberg’s software, hardware, and network offerings, coordinating with clients and stakeholders throughout.
- Assist in integrating Bloomberg products and services into our clients’ environments (new and existing)
- Coordinate and manage internal/external resources to meet tight project deadlines
- Multitask and prioritize a high volume of simultaneous tasks
You need to have:
- A passion for and proven experience of supporting technology across different platforms
- A solid understanding of PC hardware and operating systems
- Knowledge of telecommunication lines, basic network design and security is a plus (E1/T1 lines,TCP/IP, FTP, SOCKS5)
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrate an ability to remain calm under pressure
- An aptitude for multitasking
- Experience of customer service
- Experience with communicating and coordinating with multiple stakeholders
- In your final or penultimate year of university (graduating in 2019 or 2020)
- Fluent in English and one or more of the following languages: French, Italian, Spanish, German, Russian, Japanese
- Available to work for 10 weeks beginning July 1st, 2019
- Available to occasionally work a day at the weekend or on a bank holiday
If this sounds like you:
If you think you are a good match, driven and eager to learn, please apply! We’ll get in touch to let you know what the next steps are.
To learn more, visit our YouTube channel “Inside Bloomberg”. We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
For More Information: