British Council 2018 Researcher Links Workshop Grants (UK and Russia) for early career researchers
Application Deadline: 30 November 2018 at 16:00 UK time.
Researcher Links Workshops bring together early career researchers from the UK and a partner country to make international connections that can improve the quality of their research. Applications are made on a bilateral basis by senior researchers. Once funded, grants are available for early-career researchers in the UK and the country hosting the workshop to attend.
Priority areas: Natural Sciences and Applied Sciences. Please refer to the guidelines document available in the download section below.
The partner country is Russia. Workshops can be proposed between the UK and Russia.
- Leading or Established Researchers as defined by the EC here can apply to be Principal Applicants.
- Each proposal must have one Principal Applicant from the UK, as well as a Principal Applicant from the partner country listed above.
- Please see list of eligible UK research institutions in the download section below.
Other eligibility criteria apply. Please refer to the guidelines document available from the download section below for full eligibility criteria.
30 November 2018 at 16:00 UK time.
How to apply
Applications for this call will be considered alongside those who applied for the April 2018 call. Those applicants do not need to apply again.
- Download and read the guidelines document available from the download section below.
- Apply using the online system . An example of the application form is also available from the download section to show the application questions. This cannot be used to submit an application. It is for information only.
All queries or comments about this call should be addressed to the Researcher Links email address Elizaveta.Utolina@britishcouncil.org. Please specify that you are enquiring about the Researcher Links Russia Workshops call.
For More Information: