Application Deadline: June 30 2015
Established in 2013, C asean is a social enterprise aiming to strengthen regional connectivity by promoting high growth environment for ASEAN businesses as well as uplifting public knowledge, awareness, and understanding on upcoming regional integration.
C asean also aims to provide a networking platform for collaboration among business leaders across the region to support the development of ASEAN community, especially new generation through various connectivity initiatives.
C asean will sponsor two successful applicants to participate in the One Young World Summit 2015 which takes place in Bangkok, Thailand from 18 – 21 November. This sponsorship will pay for:
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis in Bangkok for four nights, for the nights of 18, 19, 20 and 21 November.
- Catering for breakfast, on 18, 19, 20 and 21 November.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venue.
- Access to the Summit.
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- Transport to and from Bangkok
- In order to apply you must be:
- Aged 18 – 30
- A national and resident of Brunei, Malaysia, Indonesia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam, Laos, Burma or Cambodia.
Successful candidates will excel in the following areas:
- Engagement with the ASEAN community
- Proven leadership ability
- A track record of accomplishments and ambitions related to the ASEAN community.
How to apply
Submit an online application in English before midnight on 30 June. The scholarship winners will be announced on 28 July 2015.
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the C ASEAN Scholarships to attend the One Young World Summit