Call for applications for Students, Young Researchers and Innovators – ICT 2015 , Portugal
Application: May 31st 2015
Where: Lisbon, Portugal
Are you passionate about ICT, under 30 and academically involved in this fast-paced sector? Do you want to meet the international scientific community, European ICT entrepreneurs and European policy makers present at ICT 2015? Interested in actively contributing to debates and participating in networking events? Then apply today!
ICT 2015 offers to 40 of the most outstanding students, researchers and innovators from a country and university entitled to receive EU funding within the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, the opportunity to:
- participate in the conference and join the debates in ICT of specific interest to the young generation;
- join the networking sessions and talk with ICT enthusiasts coming from research, politics, industry, start-ups, investors, and academia;
- conduct interviews and communicate with the world through social media;
- discover what Europe does to boost innovation, and play an important role in selecting and awarding the best exhibition stands.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Age: up to 30 years old;
- Be a national of an EU Member State or one of the associated countries of the Horizon 2020 programme;
- Have at least secondary school level (if young innovator);
- Be enrolled at a university/research institute based in the EU or one of the associated countries and/or a strong interest in ICT;
- Good command/proficient in spoken and written English.
Selected candidates will be offered:
- Facilitated exchanges and mentoring meetings with experienced researchers, policymakers and entrepreneurs;
- Demonstration of ongoing ICT research projects, initiatives and activities;
- Online and remote engagement via the ICT2015 online platform, @ICT2015eu #ICT2015 Twitter and the network of young students, researchers and innovators;
- Travel and accomodation (flights or train tickets within Europe and accommodation in a nearby hotel; entrance, food and drinks at the event are free).
The European Commission will cover the travel and accommodation costs for the chosen participants.
Do you want to be one of the 40 enthusiastic students, young researchers and innovators?
For More Information: