Application Deadline: May 31st 2015
Are you passionate about ICT, under 30 and academically involved in this fast-paced sector? Do you want to meet the international scientific community, European ICT entrepreneurs and European policy makers present at ICT 2015? Interested in actively contributing to debates and participating in networking events?
ICT 2015 offers to 40 of the most outstanding students, researchers and innovators from a country and university entitled to receive EU funding within the Horizon 2020 Framework Programme for Research and Innovation, the opportunity to:
- participate in the conference and join the debates in ICT of specific interest to the young generation;
- join the networking sessions and talk with ICT enthusiasts coming from research, politics, industry, start-ups, investors, and academia;
- conduct interviews and communicate with the world through social media;
- discover what Europe does to boost innovation, and play an important role in selecting and awarding the best exhibition stands.
Applicants must satisfy the following criteria:
- Age: up to 30 years old;
- Be a national of an EU Member State or one of the associated countries of the Horizon 2020 programme;
- Have at least secondary school level (if young innovator);
- Be enrolled at a university/research institute based in the EU or one of the associated countries and/or a strong interest in ICT;
- Good command/proficient in spoken and written English.
- Motivation will be the main factor that will determine whether an applicant will be selected or not. Based on that, the selection board will try to put together a group of people with the utmost variety of interests and skills, so that ICT can be highlighted from as many angles as possible.
- This means that a secondary school level student will have as much chance of being selected as a PhD student, since they both would offer a different yet valuable view on ICT-related matters and issues.
How to Apply:
- Check the Guide for young students & innovators for more information;
- Answer the questionnaire and register by 31st May 2015.
For More Information: