Application Deadline: 14 April 2016 (Thursday) by 15:00h
The Euro-Atlantic Council of Macedonia led by success and the interest of student simulation and all events of this type in the country, for the sixth time will organize a student simulation, this year on the topic:
“NATO Student Simulation: NATO in the eyes of the Warsaw Summit”
The conference will be a Youth Summit which will be simulation meeting of the Alliance’s North Atlantic Council (Heads of State) and will consider the global issues in the eyes of the Warsaw NATO Summit and the future challenges for the Alliance. The event is highly educational because it allows to the students to learn more deeply about the issues of NATO, security and international politics, and this time will be with a special emphasis on NATO’s global picture and where are the countries from SEE on this map.
- Participants in the simulation need to be undergraduate or master students with an interest in security issues, international relations and NATO.
- The simulation is an interactive event and it requires students to be adequately prepared for questions about NATO, security, as well as national security issues related to NATO countries.
- Materials for the preparation of applicants and guidance will be given by representatives of the Euro-Atlantic Council of Macedonia on the info briefing which will take place one week before the final event.
- During the whole week before the Student Simulation, each of the students will be in touch with the project team of the Euro-Atlantic Council of Macedonia in order to prepare their roles under all the principles.
- Application Procedure
Interested candidates need to apply in Euro-Atlantic Council of Macedonia latest by 14 April 2016 (Thursday) by 15:00h on the email: firstname.lastname@example.org , subject: “Application for NATO Simulation 2016”. In addition they need to submit a CV and letter of motivation for participation up to 300 words.
- Due to limited capacities of the simulation we are accepting applications on rolling basis (first come, first enlisted), so please be advised to answer as soon as possible.
For any additional information please contact the office of the Euro-Atlantic Council of Macedonia at 02/316 22 21 or on this email: email@example.com .