Call for Proposals: Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs Mobility Scheme 2017 for Entrepreneurs in Europe.
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a mobility scheme that allows potential or newly established entrepreneurs to spend a period of time collaborating with an experienced entrepreneur in another participating country. These mobility actions aim to help the entrepreneurs enrich their experiences as well as learn and network with entrepreneurs in other participating countries. This measure will expand and strengthen the existing network of Intermediary Organisations (IO) which acts as local contact points in participating countries. The IOs are in charge of recruiting and matching the entrepreneurs and facilitating the mobility actions. They also promote the programme and its benefits at local and national level.
Applicants must be legal entities forming a consortium.
Applying entities may for instance include:
- Public entities responsible for or active in the fields of economic affairs, enterprise, business support or related issues,
- Chambers of commerce and industry, chambers of (handi)crafts or similar bodies,
- Business support organisations, start-up centres, incubators, technology parks etc.,
- Business associations and business support networks,
- Public and private entities offering business support services,
- Institutes of (higher) education such as universities or institutes for vocational education and training.
Linked third parties, i.e. legal entities having a legal or capital link with applicants, which is neither limited to the action nor established for the sole purpose of its implementation, may take part in the action as applicants in order to declare eligible costs.
Only applications from legal entities established in the following countries are eligible:
- EU Member States;
- countries participating in the COSME programme pursuant to Article 6 of the COSME Regulation12.
For More Information: