Caucasus Youth Leadership Program (CYLP) Youth Entrepreneurship Program 2017
Application Deadline: Wednesday, July 12, 2017
Secondary school students from Azerbaijan are invited to apply for participation in the Youth Entrepreneurship Program for Azerbaijan and Georgia, the On-Demand Caucasus Youth Leadership Program 2017 which will take place August 28-Sept 23, 2017. The program will employ a highly interactive approach both in workshops and in a range of public and community settings. Through engagement in the activities of U.S. high schools, community organizations, youth groups, and community leaders in each location, the student and adult participants study challenges facing the U.S. and Azerbaijan-Georgia cross-border region in the 21st century.
The program will be intensive, academic, and highly interactive. The program sponsors seek energetic applicants from all diversity and disability groups who are ready to develop their skills in order to be effective leaders in their schools and communities.
Secondary school students who may apply are those who:
- Currently a citizen of Azerbaijan residing in Azerbaijan
- Will be at least 15 years old and not older than 18 years old by August 28, 2017
- Be entering 10th or 11th grades in the fall of 2017
- Have strong English skills
- Have permission from both parent(s)/guardian(s) and schools to participate in the entire program.
- Application Form: Applications will ONLY be accepted online via this form: https://goo.gl/forms/T2ygG4UVLZzorRfu1
- Instructions for completing this application: Please fill out the application as completely as possible, in English. You can use attached application form in PDF for your reference to answer the questions and essays before submitting online application. Applications will ONLY be accepted online via this FORM.The information you provide on this application will provide the basis for selecting semi-finalists for this program. Answer the questions carefully and completely.
- Questions regarding the application and selection process should be addressed to BakuEducation@state.gov.
For More Information: