Application Deadline: May 31st 2016
CEU is delighted to announce the Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program, a scholarship program for students pursuing the MSc in Business Analytics or the MSc in Finance passionate about programming and data analysis.
A London-based investment firm will award three scholarships for the 2016/17 academic year. The scholarships cover
- full tuition
- a dedicated mentor providing academic support
- a paid research assistantship for those in need of financial assistance.
Scholarship recipients who perform well in their studies may be considered for an internship at the investment firm’s London office.
To be considered for a scholarship, applicants must:
- hold an undergraduate degree with a GPA of 3.0 or higher, or equivalent professional experience, in a quantitative field such as computer science, statistics, mathematics, engineering or economics.
- have a GMAT (or equivalent GRE) score of 600 or higher.
- demonstrate keen interest in programming, data analysis and financial markets.
The scholarship committee may waive the GMAT requirement at its discretion. Applicants who are waived the GMAT requirement are required to take CEU’s internal mathematics test in person or online by video call.
Beyond the formal criteria, applicants will be considered based on personal experience and qualities that may be relevant to working at an investment firm, such as a passion for data and coding; projects completed or in process; applied math, computer science and statistics courses previously taken; in-depth knowledge of programming languages, etc.
To apply for September 2016, please submit the following before May 31, 2016:
- a completed MSc in Business Analytics or MSc in Finance Application Form.
- a competitive GMAT or GRE score of 600 or higher.
- a statement of purpose that indicates that you wish to be considered for the Future of Big Data Scholarship & Training Program.
For More Information: