Application Deadline- 12/31/18
Looking for an exciting career? Thinking about insurance? You should! If you’re looking for a challenging, dynamic work environment with recognition and rewards for your creativity, innovation and determination, work with us! We’re a leading multi-national insurance company employing over 50,000 people in 170 countries around the world. You’ll be part of a truly diverse network and have all the support that comes with being a key part of a strong and stable company. You’ll be encouraged and guided to develop the skills you need by some of the most talented colleagues in the business.
We’re looking for interns with the desire and potential to build up a strong understanding of our culture and how we serve our customers. You’ll be part of a dynamic industry, testing your skills in a highly-energetic market in a fast-paced environment. On top of that, you’ll be working for a company which supports real people in their everyday lives, and more importantly protecting the things they love.
Find out more about Zurich and the insurance industry first hand, build career enhancing skills and knowledge, and possibly secure a role on the Zurich Future Leaders Graduate Programme.
What can I look forward to?
As a Change and Technology intern you’ll gain exposure to our large business or IT transformation programmes to help drive the implementation of critical business decisions. We’ll give you exposure to our teams in business analysis, project management or IT architecture to help you understand the way change is managed in our business.
And to ensure you have the best start, a dedicated buddy will be on-hand to support you throughout your summer with us. Our Change and Technology internships are a 10 week programme; likely start will be mid-end June.
What you’ll need:
- Be in your penultimate year of undergraduate study and predicted minimum 2:1 degree (or the equivalent)
- At least 112 UCAS points – BBC grades (or equivalent) from 3 A-level subjects excluding general studies
- A-C grade in Maths and English GCSE
- An existing passion for technology
- The ability to grasp complex concepts
How do you feel about the things you truly love? Don’t you want to protect them in the best way possible? Imagine if you could help people do this all over the world. You’d give them confidence and reassurance by protecting what they love most.
So make a difference. Be challenged. Be inspired. Be supported. Love what you do. Work for us.
Your application will be screened by an automated process which will determine your eligibility for this programme. If you feel that your application has been rejected at this stage in error, please contact the recruitment team who will be happy to review your case.
Initial eligibility for this programme is determined by the following:
- Right to work in the UK Status
- Having obtained a minimum of grade 4 (c) in GCSE Math & English (or equivalent for applicants outside of the UK).
- Having obtained a minimum of 112 UCAS points from 3 A-Level subjects excluding General Studies (or equivalent for applicants outside of the UK).
- Obtained or on course to obtain a 2:1 or higher from your Bachelors degree (or equivalent).
- Be in the penultimate year of your University studies.
For More Information: