ChangemakerXchange Ireland 2018 Summit for young Social Entrepreneurs (Funded to Dublin, Ireland)
Application Deadline: midnight IST/BST on Monday, 25th June 2018.
The ChangemakerXchange summit will take place from Wednesday, 12th September 2018 evening until Sunday, 16th September 2018 morning and participants must be able to attend all days.
Applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- Must be aged between 18 and 30. Please note a limited number of three places is available for 29- and 30-year-old applicants.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem in the island of Ireland. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must come from Northern Ireland and the Republic of Ireland.
Logistics and Cost
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Dublin, Ireland as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- However a modest participation fee of 50 EURO to cover part of the costs will be charged. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please let us know in the application form).
For More Information: