Application Deadline: July 9, 2017 (Sunday) at 11:59 PM GMT+8.
Open to Changemakers from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India
The summit will take place from September 4 to 8, 2017. All participants must be able to attend all days.
To qualify, applicants for ChangemakerXchange:
- must be between 18 to 30 years old (only 3 slots are reserved for applicants aged 29 and 30)
- should have founded or co-founded their own social venture, which is already operational and addresses a relevant social problem (having an idea or actively volunteering is, unfortunately, not enough)
- must be able to speak English well enough to listen to sessions, participate in discussions, and give presentations
- should be skilled, knowledgeable, and able to play an active role in a community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs
- must come from South Korea, Japan, Malaysia, Indonesia, Vietnam, the Philippines, Thailand, Singapore, China, and India (as for applicants from Europe, their work must have impact in Asia)
LOGISTICS & COSTS:
ChangemakerXchange will cover 100% of all travel as well as most of the conference costs for all 4 nights and 5 days (including flight costs, accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees and more).
If you have any questions or comments, please reach out to Terri Jayme-Mora (firstname.lastname@example.org).
For More Information: