Application Deadline: GMT+8 on SATURDAY, 8 SEPTEMBER 2018.
Co-created by Ashoka and Robert Bosch Stiftung, ChangemakerXchange is a global collaboration platform for young social innovators to connect and develop cross-border collaborations. This special Vietnam summit is hosted by The Hidden Good and Triip.me. The summit will take place from Thursday, 8th November evening until Monday 12th November morning and participants must be able to attend all days. We have intentionally chosen these dates to minimise the leave that participants would need to take.
The W Summit is the inaugural ChangemakerXchange Summit for women changemakers, organised by women changemakers. A place to gather and connect – to inspire and be inspired, and to bring together female social innovators who are committed to solving a social problem and making a difference in the world. Designed to bring together Southeast Asian women leaders and changemakers to connect and collaborate, but to also disconnect from their daily routines to reconnect with themselves.
- Must identify as a woman, and be between 18-30 y/o. Candidates under 35 y/o will be considered, but limited spots will be offered on a case by case basis.
- Should lead, co-lead, have founded or co-founded their own social venture which is up and running and addresses a relevant social problem. We are unable to accept applicants with an idea only or who are volunteering for an organisation.
- Must have a good level of English that enables them to understand, present, and collaborate throughout the summit.
- Should have the skills and know-how to be part of a special community of collaborative young social entrepreneurs and be willing to play an active role within this community.
- Must be based and lead a social venture in Southeast Asian countries: namely Brunei, Cambodia, Laos, Indonesia, Malaysia, Myanmar, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Timor Leste, Vietnam, regardless of citizenship.
- ChangemakerXchange covers your travel costs to/from Da Nang, Vietnam as well as all of the conference costs for all four nights and five days (including hotel accommodation, inner city travel, food, entrance fees, etc.).
- However a modest participation fee of 100 EURO to cover part of the costs will be charged. (A limited number of stipends in special cases are available upon request. If you really do require a stipend please let us know in the application form).
For More Information: