Location: Wallisellen, Zurich, Switzerland
Additional Location(s) or Information: Start Date: 6th June 2016 for 9 weeks Internship
Job Category: Sales
Level of Experience: Intern
Requisition #: S1000007
Internship location:Eschborn/Frankfurt am Main Germany (relocation support provided)
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more relevant than ever before in our lives. Our employees’ revolutionary ideas impact everything imaginable – from entertainment, retail, healthcare, and education, to public and private sectors, smart cities, smart cars, and everyday devices in our homes. Here, that means you’ll take creative ideas from the drawing board to powerful solutions that have real world impact.
You’ll interface with Cisco leaders, partner with experienced mentors, and develop incredible relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected. You’ll be part a team that cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you’ll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be inspired.
At Cisco, our team is dedicated to attracting, developing and retaining top early university talent to shape our future and we want you! Opportunity to learn, gain sales experience and grow within Cisco. The purpose of this program is to expose students to Cisco’s technology and customers while providing hands-on training and group project experience. Become Cisco’s next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Join us and explore how Cisco changes the way the world works, lives, plays, and learns.
What You’ll Do:
The Worldwide Sales internship program is specifically designed for university students and offers the opportunity to learn and gain technical sales and consulting experience within Cisco. Students will be exposed to Cisco’s technology and customers while gaining hands-on training and group project experience. Upon completion of the internship, opportunities exist to become Cisco’s next generation of sales leaders through an accelerated early in career development path. Your responsibilities may include:
● Working with Engineering to diagnose and resolve critical issues.
● Programming script-based development tools.
● Programming in an embedded software environment
● Currently in your penultimate year pursuing a bachelors or master’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Data Science, Information Technology, MIS, Mathematics, Physics, or other equivalent degree in a technical discipline is required (an emphasis on software design practices preferred)
● Strong academic background with excellent written and verbal communication skills
● Passion for technology, creative thinker and problem solver
● Application centric skills
● Strong skills: Communication, influencing, organization, adaptability, flexibility, and highly self-motivated
● Demonstrate leadership and interpersonal skills, team work, ability to work in collaborative environment – all with a positive attitude
● Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application and must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship. (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program.)
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the CICSCO Technical Sales Engineer Internship Programme 2016 – Switzerland