Application Deadline: 24th July 2019
The British Council invites young digital creatives to take part in the third edition of ColabNowNow in partnership with Maputo Fast Forward and Fak’ugesi African Digital Innovation Festivals.
ColabNowNow will select 11 digital artists from Africa and the UK to develop cutting edge digital artworks through collaborative artmaking and storytelling. Applicants will apply with proposed projects which will then be developed with artistic and technical facilitators. Together they will create a collaborative exhibition to be launched on 11 October 2019 at the opening of the Maputo Fast Forward festival.
ColabNowNow has been developed by the British Council as a space for the leading minds in digital art in Africa and the UK to connect, collaborate and learn from each other in a safe, supportive and enabling environment. Do you think you have what it takes?
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
- Are you a daring artist or storyteller working in a digital medium and living in Africa or the UK?
- Are you open to collaborating with other artists/storytellers?
- Do you want a chance to see your collaborative work shown across Africa, the UK and extensively online?
- Artists can include but are not limited to: visual/graphic artists, architects, technical artists, programmers/coders, music/sound artists, performers, and animators.
- Storytellers can include but are not limited to: writers, photographers, filmmakers, videographers, bloggers and vloggers.
For more information