Applications for the 2018 Coloplast Global Graduate Programme are now being accepted
The Coloplast Global Graduate Programme is a highly-competitive, three-year programme designed to kick-start your career. Selective spots spread worldwide are available annually and, if selected, you will hold two intensive 18-month rotations between your home base and our headquarters in Denmark, giving you the chance to develop your skills in real jobs across our business units.
As part of the programme, you will participate in customised development seminars, network with executive mentors, and have access to regular performance reviews, all designed to give you a strong foundation for future global leadership roles. After completing the Global Graduate Programme, it is expected you will continue with a permanent contract at Coloplast.
- Are you a recent business, finance or engineering graduate?
- Do you have a strong performance track record in terms of grades & experience?
- Are you hungry and passionate to drive business results?
- Are you mobile and flexible with a strong desire and capability to live and work abroad?
- Do you live our values and want to make a difference for people facing intimate medical conditions?
- Are you fluent in English?
- Participating countries:
- China (Business graduates)
- UK (Business graduates)
- USA (Business graduates)
- France (Business graduates)
- Germany (Business graduates)
- Denmark (Business, Engineering, Finance graduates)
- Up to 12 positions globally per year where you are placed into real jobs representing all of our business units.
- You will rotate into two key positions within approximately three years (18 months at your home base and 18 months at the Denmark HQ), giving you experience in one of these tracks:
- Commercial (for Business graduates)
- Business Support (for Finance graduates)
- Global Operations (for Engineering graduates)
- Positions start latest September 2018
Salary & Benefits
- Salary for each rotation is based on competitive local benchmarks
- Performance bonuses provided for each rotation
- Furnished housing, tax, and visa support is provided for any international assignment
For more information about salary and benefits, contact us.
- Local contract with a standardized addendum when on an international assignment.
- Opportunity for a permanent contract upon completion of the Global Graduate Programme.
Business graduates will be placed into positions within our Commercial function. Here you will be a part of the organisation responsible for defining the agenda for our core business and executing strategic decisions about new products and services. A graduate will typically gain experience in the marketing department, which provides both market and customer understanding, and ensures coordination between all global functions to help the sales regions achieve maximum impact.
Denmark UK USA China France Germany
Finance graduates joining headquarter on their first rotation will be part of our commercial finance team in the corporate finance department. Here you will experience how we provide analysis, insights and sparring to our commercial colleagues supporting them on their mission to deliver our financial and growth ambitions for Coloplast. You will be part of an organization who focus on simplicity and scalability in processes, but value in the dialogue.
Engineering graduates will be placed into positions within Global Operations, which is a worldwide organisation with manufacturing sites in three different time zones and warehouses on every continent. Global Operations is responsible for innovation and ramping-up new products, supply and logistics, as well as for procurement and quality. You will be a part of an organisation dedicated to improving performance, reducing risk and launching new products according to plan.
For More Information: