Application Deadline: April 15th 2018
This program is designed for young aspiring cultural and artistic entrepreneurs (18-30 years old) – based in France, Belgium, Poland, Germany and Italy – to acquire the theoretical and practical means to make their idea come true. The participants will learn about culture, entrepreneurship, art, media, philosophy, marketing and much more while exploring major European cities and cultural hubs.
Working across linguistic and cultural barriers, Culture Backstage will bring together cultural entrepreneurs and empower them, in an environment sufficiently strong and offering a sufficiently unified track so that a sense of community and common culture can emerge, fostering collaboration, exchange and synergies.
The programme is coordinated by:
with the following partners:
- Scuola Holden in Turin
- Heimathafen Neukölln in Berlin
- Public Art Lab in Berlin
- Czulosc Arts Centre in Warsaw
- On the Move in Brussels
- The program will take place between June 1st 2018 and June 30th 2019 and has been designed to enable students to fulfill other professional or academic obligations while following the course: it comprises a total of five weeks of training, approximately one week every 3 months:
- All applicants commit to traveling to the above-mentioned cities to participate in this training.
- The program also involves commitment to attending online courses/webinars and meetings with our partners, as well as involvement in case studies, research projects and, most important of all, building a participative pedagogical platform.