Application Deadline: Thursday 11th January, 2018.
Digify is the industry leading paid training and placement programme that partners with brilliant brands to address the
lack of diversity in the digital and creative industry.
Digify partnered with Sky to give the best and brightest creative and analytical minds the opportunity to kickstart a career
in 3 super innovative business areas at Sky – Sky Creative Agency, NOW TV and Insight & Decision Science.
- Digify is particularly interested in people aged 18-24 from minority backgrounds looking to break into the creative and digital industries.
- Specific experience isn’t essential.
- Digify is more interested in hearing about your skills, interests and side projects.
- As part of the programme you will get 2 months of intensive training to give you the knowledge and skills you need to begin a role in one of the 3 areas above. The training will include workshops delivered by some of the most creative, analytical and digitally savvy minds at Livity and Sky, inspirational talks and events by the biggest tech brands in the industry and Sky’s worldclass online training, all while working on live briefs from Livity clients and Sky
- You’ll then jump straight into 6 month placements at Sky where you’ll use all the hard skills and knowledge you’ve gained
through the training in exciting entry level roles.
- You’ll get the opportunity to use your innovative thinking and knowledge of digital marketing to champion new ideas that help Sky stay connected to young audiences, while being supported to continually develop in your role day-to-day.
- In the application form you will be asked to provide your personal details, an up-to-date CV and choose the area of Sky you’re most interested in as well as why your skills and interests make your chosen area a good fit for you. You’ll also have to complete a task as part of your application.
For those interested in Sky Creative Agency:
Young people are watching and engaging with more news content online via digital platforms and social media and traditional news media is falling behind.
• Choose one social media platform and come up with a creative design-led idea that you think will help drive
more young people to engage with Sky News content.
• We’re looking for interactive and engaging design ideas that will grab the attention of young audiences and lead
to them engaging with Sky News content, both through TV and our website.
• The more you can show us the consumer’s journey as they engage with your idea the better.
For those interested in Now TV:
We know younger audiences are increasingly watching on demand content, and have more choice than ever. How could
NOW TV best increase its appeal to customers between 18-25.
• Review the NOW TV service and make recommendations to our Product team to broaden our appeal to this customer
• In terms of a Marketing campaign to drive awareness and engagement, what key messages would you suggest would be
most effective, and what channels would you use to ensure maximum impact? Be creative with how you share your answers and
suggestions. We are keen for you to use examples to back up your suggestions.
For those interested in Insight & Decision Science:
Younger audiences now watch more content on demand and show a preference for content tailored towards their interests. How would you improve the TV experience to help create a more enjoyable experience for our younger customers.
• Think about the data you could collect on how young people interact/use online viewing platforms, think about what we could
then do analytically to improve that experience and service.
• We’d encourage you to use research about the audience and how they use streaming services to support your recommendations.
• We welcome any examples of innovations that you think have worked well in the content streaming (or other relevant) markets.
- Applications close at midnight on Thursday 11th January, 2018.
- If you are successful, you will need to be free to attend an assessment day at Livity w/c Monday, 15th January 2018 Training will run from Monday 29th January to Friday 23rd March, and placements from Monday 2nd April for 6 months.
Apply Now for the Digify Paid 2 months training & Placement programme
For More Information: