Application Deadline: December 20th 2017
Are you keen on gaining valuable experience in the area of EU Public Affairs? The European Affairs Consulting Group (EACON) is looking for a highly motivated Trainee to reinforce its Public Affairs team in Brussels.
The European Affairs Consulting Group (EACON) is a Public Affairs consultancy based in Brussels specialized in EU affairs and politics. The founders of EACON and our associated partners provide high level experience in working with the European and national institutions and other major stakeholders since the 1990s. In the context of the current dynamic and challenging European Public Affairs environment, EACON is offering a unique learning experience for future professionals in the area of EU Law and Public Affairs. You will be working together with our team of experienced consultants. The minimum length of the Traineeship program is 3 months.
Your main responsibilities:
- Monitoring policy initiatives and developments at EU level
- Conducting legal research and analysis on multiple policy areas
- Supporting the implementation of Public Affairs activities for our clients
- Events attendance and reporting (e.g. policy conferences, European Parliament hearings)
- Supporting the preparation of meetings and events
- University degree in European Studies, European Law, Politics or similar field
- Mother tongue level of German & excellent English communications skills (spoken and written).
- Sound understanding of EU policy and decision-making processes
- Strong research abilities and analytical skills
- Good social and organizational skills
- Ability to learn and develop within a fast-paced working environment
- Exciting and challenging trainee program
- Insights into the daily work of our Public Affairs team in multiple policy areas
- Possibility to attend highly profile events, and expand your professional network
- Great opportunity to gain work experience in lively and international organization
Please send your CV and cover letter to Recruitment@eacongroup.com
Application deadline: 20.12.2017
Please note that only short-listed candidates will be invited for interviews
For More Information: