Application Deadline: January 8th, 2016
EDF Climate Corps is the premiere fellowship program for corporate energy management. The application process is rigorous and highly competitive. EDF only selects exceptional students who are passionate about the environment and equipped with the technical and interpersonal skills to be a sustainability leader.
- Graduate students studying engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management or public policy
- Candidates with 2 or more years of relevant work experience
- Candidates with experience in project management
- Candidates adept at financial analysis
EDF Climate Corps seeks top graduate students with analytical and project management backgrounds who are excited to make an impact through smart energy management. Fellows are chosen for their ability to do technical and financial analyses, manage projects and help facilitate organizational change.
- Current or recent graduate student studying engineering, business, sustainability, environmental management, public policy or relevant degree
- 2+ years of applicable work experience
- Self-starter with strong project management and leadership experience
- Strong financial and quantitative skills, including project valuation
- Superior oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Demonstrated experience working on energy efficiency, clean energy or sustainability projects
- A passion for solving environmental challenges
- Eligibility to work in the United States
For More Information: