Engineers Without Borders Long Term Fellowship Programme 2015
Engineers Without Borders recruit EWB Long Term Fellows twice a year, in the Spring and in the Fall. The EWB Fellowship is an opportunity for talented leaders to complete work placements of 12 to 20 months with the Ventures EWB incubates in Africa.
You can learn all about the Long Term Fellowship in the following 1-pager and FAQ documents. When EWB start recruiting for the next cohort of EWB Fellowship, you’ll be able to find the role descriptions on this page. Stay tuned!
- Financial Analyst – iProcure, Nairobi, Kenya
- Product Development & Learning Specialist – Numida Tech., Ghana or Uganda
- Incubator Fellow – Growth Mosaic, Accra, Ghana
- Director of Business – LishaBora Hydroponics, Nairobi, Kenya
- Community Team Fellow, Engineers Without Borders Canada, Accra, Ghana
- Small & Medium Enterprise Consultant – Mobile Business Clinic, Accra, Ghana
Don’t hesitate to reach out to Hanae Baruchel at email@example.com if you have questions about the EWB Fellowship. Please note that for Long Term Fellowships, we are currently only able to accept applications from Canadian citizens, landed immigrants, and permanent residents in Canada.
To apply for any of these roles, please apply with your Resume and Cover Letter using this link. In your cover letter, be sure to address the questions specified in each job description.
For More Information: