Equity Initiative’s Fellowship Program 2017 for Young Professionals from ASEAN Countries.
Application Deadline: 15 Aug 2017
The Equity Initiative’s fellowship program offers unparalleled professional and personal development joining a cohort of fellows from all sectors aimed at peer, experiential, and online learning. The fellowship program seeks to enhance its overall impact by inspiring passion, creativity and commitment in young leaders.
- Young professionals from 10 ASEAN countries and China who are passionate about social justice in health. EI seeks emerging leaders who are committed to health equity and lifelong engagement with EI’s equity community.
- Applicants must be:
* Under the age of 45 by August 2017
* Currently employed with at least 5 years of experience at the time of application
* Have a track record of demonstrated leadership and commitment to social justice
* Be proficient in spoken and written English
* Be available and able to participate in all program activities
* Be a citizen/resident national of one of the 10 ASEAN member nations or China
* The Equity Initiative fellowship program seeks a diverse mix of applicants from a wide range of professional sectors
* Professional capabilities in health or related fields
* Capacity to participate fully in the fellowship activities with the support of a current employer/home institution
* Attributes prioritized by the selection committee to achieve a mix and balance of Fellows for optimal multi-national and multi-sectoral peer learning
* 1 June – 15 Aug 2017: Online applications accepted
* Aug – Sep 2017: Review of applications and shortlisting of applicants
* Sep – Oct 2017: Interviews of shortlisted candidates
* Nov 2017: Interviews conclude and invitations sent to finalists
* Jan 2018: Fellows announced
* Apr 2018: First 2018 fellowship event
For More Information: