Application Deadline: 3 September 2018 11:59 pm CET.
The Photo Competition (‘’The Competition’’) is organised within the social media campaign #NoCultureNoFuture and invites people worldwide to share pictures illustrating how celebrating our cultural heritage contributes to happy and peaceful
societies. The Competition is hosted on EuropeAid’s Instagram account and candidates are invited to share the pictures on their own profiles in the same platform.
- The competition is open for free to individuals who are at least sixteen (16) years old.
- Trustees, employees or partners of the EU institutions, as well as immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of those employees are not eligible to participate.
- Submitted photos that are not related to the theme or do not comply the present rules will not be eligible.
- The Competition is organised by the European Commission’s Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development (“DG DEVCO”), Rue de la Loi 41, 1000 Brussels, Belgium (“The Organiser”). The Competition is in no way sponsored by, endorsed by, administered by, or associated with Instagram.
- The Competition takes place between 12 July 12:00 pm CET and 3 September 2018 11:59 pm CET. Photos submitted after the end date will not be eligible. The Organiser’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the competition.
HOW TO ENTER
- The participants are asked to provide a photo illustrating how our cultural heritage contributes to happy and peaceful societies, as well as a description of their activity to achieve this.
- The participants have to tag EuropeAid’s Instagram account (@europaid) in their pictures and use the hashtag #NoCultureNoFuture.
- Photos which are not tagged and are not making use of the campaign hashtag will not be eligible.
- The participants’ Instagram profiles need to be public in order to make sure the Organiser can see the submissions received.
- The winner will be selected by the Digital Presence Team of the European Commission’s Directorate-General for International Cooperation and Development (DG DEVCO), on the basis of quality and creativity of the picture and caption. Please do not contact the Organizer about the status of entries.
- The potential winner have to prove their eligibility to the Organizer.
- The Organizer will notify the winner via the contact information provided by the participant after the announcement of the winner.
- If a potential winner fails to communicate with the Organizer in 30 days after the announcement, the second name in the draw will be selected as the winner.
- The Organizer will award to the final winner one (1) grand prize consisting of a GoPro Hero6. The prize will be shipped through a courier service to the address provided by the designated winner. The Organizer is not liable for any customs procedures or any other costs and expenses not listed above. The prize may not be transferred and must be accepted as awarded. The winner may not request cash or a substitute prize.
Any questions and inquiries about the Competition can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org .
For More Information:
Visit the Official Webpage of the