Application Deadline: July 26th 2018
I want to kick-start my career, learn new skills and build a CV I’m proud of!
I want to immerse myself in the heart of Europe, learn a new language, and experience a different culture!
I want to be selected for a year’s internship at the European Foundation Centre!
The European Foundation Centre, based in Brussels, is the platform for and champion of institutional philanthropy – with a focus on Europe, but also with an eye to the global philanthropic landscape. EFC is an international network of 200+ member foundations working in areas as diverse as culture, migration, health, socio-economic development and employment, scientific excellence, civil and human rights, environment…
- Production of meeting reports, presentations, press releases, etc.
- Proof reading and editing
- Updating the EFC’s website
- Contributing to the EFC’s social media strategy
- Updating media and member databases
- Assisting in the organisation and follow-up of department meetings and other administrative tasks relating to the activities of the department
- Fulfilling reception duties and supporting the organisation of events promoted by the EFC and its members (travel and attendance at external meetings when needed)
The successful applicant should
- Be a student or recent graduate
- Be a native English speaker or equivalent (knowledge of other languages is an asset)
- Have very good organisational, communication, writing and editing skills (essential)
- Be interested in learning about European philanthropy and civil society
- Have strong computer skills (word processing, spread sheets, databases, CMS – WordPress preferably)
- Be creative and enthusiastic
- Have the ability to work independently and as part of an international team
- Paid internship (€780/month) from September 2018 – August 2019
- Public transport pass within Brussels
- Up to €300 travel allowance to return home (non-Belgian citizens)
- A free language course (max.€125 per year)
- 12 days holiday
- Lunch vouchers
For More Information: