European Society for Photobiology (ESP) Travel Fellowships 2018 for young photobiologists
Application Deadline: April 30, 2018.
The European Society for Photobiology (ESP) is pleased to announce that a number of Travel Fellowships up to 700 EURO will be made available to young photobiologists to facilitate their participation in conferences with a clear photobiology profile in 2018 (except the ESP Photobiology School).
- The applicant must be a PhD student or Post-Doc (less than 35 years old).
- The applicant must be ESP member in 2018. (To become ESP member please go to the ESP membership page)
- The applicant must submit an abstract to the conference of interest.
- The applicant’s supervisor must be ESP member in 2018.
Submission of applications:
The application letter must be accompanied by:
- A Statement of Purpose justifying how participation in this conference will support future career goals.
- A concise CV of the applicant.
- A letter of recommendation from the supervisor.
- Copy of the abstract submitted to the congress.
Applicants are kindly requested to merge the above listed documents (Application contents) in a single PDF file. (Many freeware programmes are available for this purpose on the internet).
For any question about the submission procedure, please contact Francesco Ghetti (firstname.lastname@example.org (link sends e-mail)).
For More Information: