Application Deadline: April 30th 2016
First launched to mark the 50th anniversary of the Frankfurt Book Fair in 1998, the Frankfurt Book Fair Fellowship Programme provides information and networking within the international publishing world. During those last nineteen years, more than 300 participants from 55 countries have gained so far from this experience.
The Frankfurt Fellowship Programme focuses on information exchange, professional dialogue and the creation of networks between young international publishers. FBF visit publishing houses and booksellers, see market presentations, have match-making events and dinners, and offer our fellows networking opportunities in Frankfurt, Munich and Berlin.
- Several years’ experience in publishing
- Good knowledge of the English language
- Basic knowledge of the German language recommended
- Your filled-in application form
- Three letters of recommendation from international business partners
- Letter of recommendation from applicant’s own employer
For More Information: