Application Deadline: November 15th 2015
The Global Governance Futures – Robert Bosch Foundation Multilateral Dialogues program (GGF) is bringing together young professionals – representing the public sector, the private
sector, academia and civil society organizations – to look ahead at the year 2027 and recommend
ways to address key global challenges.
Building on previous rounds of the program (GGF 2020,2022 and 2025), the upcoming GGF 2027 will assemble 25 fellows from China, Germany, India, Japan and the United States (five from each country) to form three working groups that focus on data governance, global health and transnational terrorism, respectively.
• Be a citizen of China, Germany, India, Japan or the US.
• Have at least three years of professional experience. Visit the GGF alumni section to view
the profiles of our past fellows.
• Demonstrate a strong interest in global governance and a determination to contribute to
addressing global challenges.
• Have an outstanding academic record and an excellent command of English ( both spoken
•Have demonstrated commitment, motivation and leadership.
• Be ready to produce written outputs and to engage in outreach activities for GGF through-out the program and thereafter.
• Be able to attend all four GGF dialogue sessions. Successful candidates will be asked to sign a letter of agreement confirming their attendance at all four sessions. They will also be asked to present written confirmation from their employers agreeing to the time commitment needed to participate in GGF.
- To apply, please download and complete the application form at www.ggfutures.net/apply. The deadline for applications to GGF 2027 is midnight Pacific Time on November 15, 2015.
- Your application package must include at least one letter of recommendation (maximum two), either professional or academic. Letter(s) of recommendation can be sent along with your application form, or ask your referee to send it directly to the email address above.
- Interested applicants (and their employers) are welcome to send questions to email@example.com.
For More Information: