Google MBA Internship (Korean-English Bilingual) 2018 – Seoul, South Korea
Application Deadline: April 30th 2018
Applications will close Monday, 30th April 2018, 11:59pm KST. Our team will review applications on a rolling basis and will reach out to applicants accordingly. We appreciate your patience while we consider your application.
Note: The MBA Internship application is a two-part process. You must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the internship.
Part 1: Complete and submit the MBA Internship Application Form.
Part 2: Click the “Apply” button to submit your (a cover letter is not required).
Google MBA interns work on projects that tackle some of the most cutting-edge business challenges in the high-tech industry. Here are just a few teams that our graduate interns have joined across the business:
- Business Strategy
- Operations and Support
- People Operations
- Product Management
- Technical Solutions
Outside of your core work, you will participate in a high-touch program that exposes you to Google’s business operations, connects you with interns and Googlers, and invests in your personal and professional development.
We will accommodate your school schedule when determining the start date and duration of internship, and relocation support is available on a case-by-case basis.
Want to change the world? Or are you thinking even bigger? At Google, you’ll find smart people, big problems, and plenty of opportunities to make a real difference in the world. Google employs top MBA and graduate student talent from around the world in areas ranging from product management and sales to finance, operations, and human resources – and everything in between.
Summer internships for MBA and other business-focused graduate students are 10-12 weeks long and are offered in a range of functions across the company. For internships, we hire first into job families and then work with successful candidates to find project groups that match their skills and interests.
- Responsibilities vary by role.
- Must be pursuing a full-time MBA program with an expected graduation date between December 2018 and June 2019.
- Be able to complete a minimum 10 week program at the Seoul office in 2018.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- 3 years of relevant work experience in the areas of mobile apps and games, mobile business, distribution channels, and competitive landscape.
- Demonstrated passion for mobile apps and games, mobile technology, and the broader mobile business.
- Excellent analytical skills, with the ability to overcome strategic business challenges.
- Excellent critical-thinking skills, with the ability to demonstrate and maintain self-motivation.
For More Information: