Application Deadline: 31st Oct 2019
600 Scholarships will be provided in All-Academic Disciplines in all the Fields & Major for their Masters/MPhil and Ph.D. scholarships Australia Degree. The University of Melbourne is a Highly aid Fully Funded Scholarship in Australia. The Scholarship in Australia is open to All the International & National Students with Any Nationality.
University of Melbourne Scholarships will provide scholarships to study in Australia for free to all the students. The no of Scholarships will be 600.
- Full Tuition Fee offset for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree.
- Four Years for students undertaking a Doctoral Degree.
- Living Allowance of $30,600 per year pro rata (2019 full-time study rate) for up to two years for students undertaking a Masters by Research degree or up to 3.5 years for students undertaking a doctoral degree.
- The living allowance may be indexed annually and includes limited paid sick maternity and parenting leave.
- Relocation grant of $2000 for students moving from States or Territories other than Victoria or $3000 for students moving from outside Australia.
- Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC) Single Membership for international students who require a student visa to study in Australia.
Eligibility Criteria & Study in Australia Requirements
- Have applied for and meet the entry requirements for a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne, or be currently enrolled in a graduate research degree at the University of Melbourne.
- More Details These scholarships Criteria are subject to the Graduate Research Scholarships Terms & Conditions(as amended).
- All international & National Students are elgible
For More Information:
Visit the official webpage of