India-Israel Global Innovation Challenge 2017 for Israeli & Indian Startups
Application Deadline : 27th Oct 2017
India and Israel are joining forces in order to address some of the world’s most pressing innovation challenges. Startup India and the Israel Innovation Authority invite entrepreneurs, startups, research teams, etc., to submit their solutions to challenges in the areas of agriculture, water and digital health.
- Anyone who has a good idea, or is working on a solution, which caters to the selected problem statements in the areas of agriculture, water, and digital health, can participate in the challenge.
- Startups, individual innovators, students, researchers, not-for-profit organizations, etc. are all eligible.
- All stages – be it ideation, prototype, ready for field trial, and further – can participate in the challenge.
The most promising proposals will have access to
* Cash Prize of INR 2.00 – 5.00 Lakh
* Additional Cash Prize of INR 10 – 25 Lakh for water challenges only (sponsored by Livpure)
* Cross-border mentorship and incubation/acceleration support
* Exclusive Summit with industry leaders and potential partners in India as well as Israel
* An opportunity to pilot with leading partners in India
For More Information: