To receive full consideration, all supporting documents (i.e. curriculum vitae, letter of motivation) must be handed in before our deadline on June 1st, 2016 (23:59 CET). You are strongly advised to apply as early as possible.
From the 21st until the 26th of August 2016 the NCI Agency invites 50 young professionals and students from around the world to participate in an exclusive 5-day summer course on International Cyber Security Innovation in The Hague (The Netherlands), delivered by NATO NCI Agency, Europol, and The Hague Security Delta and the municipality of The Hague. During this summer school, you will learn about the latest developments and the cutting edge cyber security features that exist today and will meet international experts from this field. The Summer School will take place at The Hague Security Delta Campus.
To be eligible for this program, you should fulfill the following criteria3:
- You have the nationality of (a) an EU Member state, (b) a NATO member state, and/ or (c) a member state of NATO’s Partnership for Peace program. Nevertheless, if your nationality does not fulfill this requirement, we would still like to encourage you to apply;
- You are (a) a PhD student, (b) in the final year of your Master’s or (c) a young professional with 0-2 years work experience in the field of technical safety and security research (for example; cyber security, software engineering, digital forensics, computational science but also non-technical areas like security risk management or technical policy management);
- You have an updated Curriculum Vitae;
- You are motivated to take this course, which is expressed in a letter of motivation (approx. 500 words).
The International Cyber Security Summer School has arranged a discount for participants to stay at the Student Hotel for the duration of the course (August 21st-26th). This venue is close to the city center, thus commuting to- and from the summer school activities is a breeze.
As stated, both students and young professionals (0-2 years of experience) are both invited to apply. The table below details the price difference between students and young professionals.
Students: € 225
Young professionals (0-2 years of experience): € 625
The tuition fee includes*:
- Lunch on class days;
- All reading material;
- Excursions and site visits;
- Certificate of attendance.
For More Information: