Application Deadline: 30 APRIL 2016
Association “PRAVNIK” and Konrad Adenauer Stiftung-Rule of Law Program South East Europe will be offering International Summer School Sarajevo 2016 “Transitional Justice: Key Concepts, Processes and Challenges in South-East Europe” from 20 – 31 July 2016.
All ISSS 2016 participants will also participate in the 10 year Alumni Conference which takes place from 28 – 31 July 2016.
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina. Accommodation is offered at the Franciscan Students’ Hostel in double bedded rooms. The Hostel is at 15 minute walking distance from the city centre in safe and peaceful surroundings.
- To empower future decision makers to work to establish the Rule of Law and Human Rights system in transitional countries.
- To widen theoretical and practical skills of participants.
- To influence changes in transitional countries towards sustainable Rule of Law and the respect of Human Rights.
- The program encourages applications from graduate and PhD students of law and related disciplines and young professionals (under the age of 35), including a limited number of undergraduate students any young professionals from South East Europe, Europe and the US.
- The Selection committee will prepare a list of successful applicants according to the following criteria list, once the general requirements have been met.
200€ for accommodation, meals and working materials. Students from Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Macedonia, Montenegro, Romania, the Republic of Moldova, and Serbia are eligible to apply for a participation fee reduction of 50%.
Travel costs are not covered by this fee and each participant should take care of personal travel arrangements.
For More Information: