Application Deadline: April 25th 2016
The Regional Office in Belarus of the EU-Eastern Partnership Culture and Creativity Programme Steering is accepting applications for a six month internship. The Intern will assist the Country Coordinator in administrative and communication related tasks.
Job location: Minsk, Belarus (remote office)
Working hours: 10 hours per week, Monday-Friday
Starting date: 1st of May, 2016
Duration: 6 months (part time)
Remuneration: Paid position
Equipment: The intern should be ready to use their personal laptop for work.
The Intern should:
- Be a final-year student or a recent graduate of Project Management, International Relations, Public Relations or other related field;
- Have a cultural studies background or interest in cultural projects;
- Have advanced level of English.
- Have native Russian/Belarusian language;
- Be able to interact verbally and in writing with professionalism;
- Be a self-starter, results-focussed problem solver, and team player;
- Be flexible to perform a wide variety of tasks.
- Update the Associates Facebook closed groups with news, materials and updates from the programme;
- Contact all Programme Associates in their country each month by phone;
- Support in marketing and communication;
- Support the programme events;
- Support the updating of the contacts database;
- In consultation with the Country Coordinator, support other team members with other activities as required
- Support the meeting with partners.
Benefits for intern in case of successful completion:
Induction training process by all staff;
- Develop a basic understanding of the workings of EU Programmes
- Certificate on internship;
- Reference from the Programme;
- Opportunity to attend the workshops;
- Experience working in an international environment
- Experience in emerging cultural and creative sectors.
How to apply:
Please, send your CV and motivational letter (up to 1 A4 page) to email@example.com with subject “Intern_Surname”.
DDL for applying: 25.04.16 23:59 (EEST).
For any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
For More Information: