Kreuzberger Kinderstiftung 2018 scholarship for ECCHR’s Legal Training Program
- The call for applications is aimed at students and young professionals (max one year after graduation) who wish to apply for ECCHR’s Legal Training Program but whose personal and financial situation would make it impossible to participate on an unpaid basis.
- If this does not reflect your situation, we would ask you to refrain from applying for this scholarship.
- The scholarship is open to all nationalities.
- For non-EU citizens the final acceptance is dependent on the issuance of the appropriate visa.
- For refugees there is flexibility regarding the requirement that applicants must have graduated in the past year.
- Applicants should have the following knowledge and experience:
- You can expect a response within six weeks.
- Interviews will likely be held by telephone/skype towards the end of February.
- Future calls for applications will be announced on our website and in our newsletter.
- Please note that for applicants from outside the EU we require a period of at least 10 weeks between acceptance into the program and the start of the internship to make the necessary formal arrangements.
For More Information: