Application Deadline: Wednesday 26 November, 2015
In March 2016 LIANZA will embark on its second year of the Kōtuku Emerging Leaders programme. We’re looking for 12-15 passionate people to make up the second cohort of this incredibly exciting opportunity.
To apply, you must:
- Be a personal member of LIANZA or Te Rōpū Whakahau
- Be currently working within a library/information environment
- Have a genuine interest in developing your leadership capacity within the library/information environment
- Be able to commit to 12-15 hours a week for 8 months outside of work hours
- Be available to attend the 2 day residential block 11-12 March 2016
- Not be studying another course simultaneously
- Have discussed your application with your employer (note you should not expect them to give you financial support or time off work to participate in Kōtuku).
Applicants will be shortlisted based on their application and referee reports. Shortlisted candidates will be required to attend a video or phone interview before 10 December. All applicants will be notified of the outcome by 11 December.
If you’re successful, the cost of the programme is $250 per person, which covers all expenses of travel to and attendance at the 2 day Camp in Wellington, as well as the delivery expenses of course modules. Costs are low because LIANZA subsidizes the programme to make it accessible to people who would otherwise not be able to attend.
Participants will be requred to complete the Introduction to Leadership Online Training available through the LIANZA Website before Camp (an additional $50).
The programme will begin with a fun-filled 2 day boot camp March 11-12, 2016 at the Airport Motel, based in beautiful Lyall Bay, Wellington, and will run for 8 months using digital methods of communication.
You can download the application form here.
Applications close midnight Wednesday 26 November, 2015
For More Information: