Manchester Metropolitan University Chancellors Fellowship Scheme 2017 for Outstanding Researchers.
- Theoretically any member of academic staff. But in practice we are looking for established or establishing researchers with a proven track record of high quality research with the potential to translate into policy impact.
- We are looking to fund 4 x fellowships each year for the next three years.
- We can be flexible on the duration and scope of the fellowship within reason but we are expecting a fellowship to be anything from 4–12 weeks.
- Ordinarily we would expect a commitment of some time to be spent with an external organisation in a single block but we are happy to discuss individual requirements.
- The first step is to have a think about your research–its potential policy impact and the organisations that you think would help you to take this forward.
- Contact Emily Goodier (firstname.lastname@example.org) with a brief summary of your research, evidence and proposed policy impact.
- Should we feel your research is suited to the Fellowship, an application form will be sent to you for completion.
- Once you have completed the form then send it to Emily who will arrange for a member of the MetroPolis management team to review it.
- Following this review there will be an opportunity to have a detailed discussion with a member of the team who will make a recommendation from there.
- As part of the process you may be invited to address the wider MetroPolis team about your application.