Mashable New York Summer Internship 2015 : Ad Operations – Account Management
Mashable NY is seeking an ambitious and motivated Account Management intern to join the Ad Operations team. The ideal candidate works efficiently and error-free in a fast-paced environment. the perfect fit is highly organized and able to prioritize multiple projects on deadlines.
This individual will be working directly with the East Coast Account Management team on all post-sales campaign executions. The intern will assist in coordinating with multiple internal departments including Ad Ops, Sales, Editorial, Product and Marketing to ensure the success of a campaign.
- Effective team player and self-starter who understands how and when to be proactive
- Interest in Digital Media and Advertising; in-depth knowledge of web culture
- Outstanding communication skills — both written and verbal
- Proficiency in both Microsoft PowerPoint and Excel
- Based in NY area, available a minimum 2 days a week
intern task includes :
- Troubleshoot delivery issues and optimize campaign performance based on client goals
- Generate and review weekly advertiser campaign reports to track performance
- Create case studies/recap decks for client review
- Take screenshots and create database of imagery examples
*Mashable Internships are paid*
*This application is for an Internship starting in June