- Signing posting relevant mobility information through the Mobility Funding Guides and the Opportunities Section of our arts portal, culture360.ASEF.org;
- Funding the mobility of artists (working in contemporary artistic disciplines such as filmmaking,visual arts and performing arts) through Creative Encounters: Cultural Partnerships between Asia and Europe (6 editions between 2010-2016), ASEF Creative Networks (3 editions between 2014-2016), events supported by our arts portal, culture360.ASEF.org (2012-2016) and the Asia-Europe Art Camps (2003-2010);
- Funding museum directors, curators and educators through the Asia-Europe Museum Network (ASEMUS) since 2001;
- Individuals & organisations actively involved in the field of arts & culture who are eligible as per following guidelines: Individuals
- Artists & cultural professionals from any artistic genre (such as visual arts, performing arts, film, heritage etc.) may apply.
- Artists are defined as those directly involved in the production of artworks in any genre of the arts.
- Cultural professionals are defined as others working in the field of arts & culture such as curators, arts writers (including critics), arts managers, researchers etc.
- Applicants should be citizens of member countries of the Asia-Europe Meeting (ASEM) 3 and seek support for travel within the ASEM region.
- Applicants may seek travel support to participate in any of the 7 types of eligible activities listed below in the section on
- Currently, the selection criteria for Mobility First! prioritises cultural mobility from Asia to Europe; from Europe to Asia; and, within Asia. All travel must be international.
- Successful applicants will be given up to a maximum of Singapore Dollars (SGD) 2,000 for for travel from Asia to Europe or Europe to Asia.
- Successful applicants will be given up to a maximum of Singapore Dollars (SGD) 1,000 for for travel within Asia.
- Additional funding is available for people with disabilities and special needs. Application & reporting processes
For More Information: