Submission Deadline: 30 June (23.59, Brussels time – UTC+1)
Recent events including the abuse of power, violence and attacks on essential values
in Europe and beyond show that nothing, not even our most fundamental rights, must be taken for granted. Fundamental human rights that were developed as universal and indivisible protection mechanisms are being challenged by political ideologies and actions.
Do we have to give up certain rights to keep others? Are there rights only for some, but not for all?
Take your camera and show us what rights mean to you and where they might be be under threat. llustrate what Europe means in terms of protecting and living rights that in many parts of the world are only a dream.
- At least 18 years old;
- Resident in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Only one entry/photo per participant is allowed;
- Available to travel to Brussels during the last quarter of 2017;
- Open to amateur and professional photographers.
- Deadline to enter: 30 June 2017, 23.59 Brussels time (UTC+1)
- Only JPG images are accepted.
- Please, name your file with your full name (eg: laura-smith.jpg)
- Maximum width of your image should be 1200px
All jury winners will be awarded:
A cultural 3-day trip for 2 to Brussels including:
|Two return travel tickets to Brussels, the capital of Europe||Two nights in a unique
photography theme hotel
of the capital
|A “Brussels Card ” giving free access to 39 museums, free bus transport and much more|
A public vote will be organised in September 2017 on our Facebook page .
The public prize winner will be awarded €500 of photographic equipment.
For More Information: