The theme of this year is “My Social City”- you can send your photo depicting social projects and/or social relationships in your town or city.
A jury will select 3 winners that will be awarded with prizes, including a trip for two persons to Brussels in the week of the award ceremony, which is scheduled to take place between October and December 2018, and photographic equipment
The aim of this competition is to encourage amateur and professional photographers to depict social projects and/or social relationships in their towns and cities. Access to health, education, housing or employment, working conditions or the integration of disadvantaged people into society can offer inspiration for such a photo.
The competition is organised in cooperation with SOLIDAR , the European Network of Civil Society Organisations working to advance social justice in Europe and worldwide.
- At least 18 years old;
- Resident in one of the 28 EU Member States;
- Only one entry/photo per participant is allowed;
- Available to travel to Brussels during the last quarter of 2018;
- Open to amateur and professional photographers.
- Deadline to enter: 30 June 2018, 23.59 Brussels time (UTC+1)
- Only JPG images are accepted.
- Please, name your file with your full name (eg: laura-smith.jpg)
- Maximum width of your image should be 1920 px
The three winners of the competition will be selected by a jury chaired by a member of the CoR PES Group and composed of experts in the field of photography and social issues.
Winners will be awarded:
Two return travel tickets to Brussels, the ca pital of Europe Two nights in a unique
photography concept hotel A “Brussels Card ” giving free access to 39 museums, unlimited access to public transport and more.
1stprize € 1,500 of photographic equipment 2nd prize € 1,000 of photographic equipment 3st prize € 500 of photographic equipment
For More Information: