Application Deadline: May 27, 2016.
The National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year Contest is now accepting entries. Harness the power of photography and share your stunning travel experiences from around the globe. Enter your most powerful photos for a chance to become the 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year. Share photos that tell the story of a place or reveal insights about what inspires you when you travel. The contest ends May 27, 2016.
National Geographic Travel photography is revealing, transporting, and inspiring. Now it’s your turn to inspire us. Enter your most powerful photos for a chance to become the 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year. We are looking for images that show us the world: its people, places, and cultures. Photos that tell the story of a place and travel moments that reveal what inspires you.
Are you ready to win? Gather your best photography and enter for the chance to win a trip of a lifetime and to become the 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year.
- Contest is open only to individuals who have reached the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence at the time of entry and who reside in the 50 United States, India, Canada (excluding Quebec), United Kingdom, Australia, Brazil, Italy, China, Japan, Germany, France, Indonesia, Spain, Malaysia, Mexico, Singapore, Hong Kong, Switzerland and Taiwan
• A 7-day Polar Bear Safari for Two at Churchill Wild-Seal River Heritage Lodge, a Nat Geo Unique Lodge of the World with airfare
• Grand prize winner will be named the 2016 National Geographic Travel Photographer of the Year
Each category will feature three winners:
• First Prize: A Sony a6300 camera furnished by B&H Photo and Video
• Second Prize: The Art of Travel Photography on DVD
• Third Prize: A National Geographic book, Destinations of a Lifetime
All winners will receive a subscription to National Geographic Traveler magazine.
How to enter
Each entry consists of an entry form, a single photograph, and an entry fee (collectively, the “Submission”). The entry fee is US$15 per entry. To enter, visit www.nationalgeographic.com/photographer-of-the-year-2016/rules/
For More Information: