NATO Parliamentary Assembly Research Assistant Programme 2018
Application Deadline- May 6, 2018 at 11:59pm (CET)
Send your application now! NATO Parliamentary Assembly is now accepting applications for the Autumn 2018 Research Assistant Programme. The deadline for applications is 6 May. The Programme will start in mid-August and end in late November 2018.
Materials required for applying:
- A curriculum vitae, clearly indicating nationality and language proficiency;
- A cover letter, explaining areas of interest and competence as well as availability;
- A writing sample of no more than five pages on a relevant topic (i.e. foreign policy, international relations, defence and security, etc.). Excerpts of longer pieces are acceptable. Sources and/or citations may be included in addition to the 5-page sample;
- Two letters of recommendation (academic or professional)
Submitting your Application
Applications for the 2018 Autumn Research Assistant Programme will be accepted from 26 March – 6 May. Please submit your complete application by 11:59pm (CET) on 6 May to be considered for the position. All applications sent outside of these dates will not be considered.
- All applications must be submitted in either English or french;
- All application materials must be gathered and sent together as one single PDF document, including letters of recommendation. If one of your references prefers to send their letter directly, they may do so, however please indicate this clearly in your application email;
- Applications must contain all the above required documents. Please do not include any other supplementary documents. Incomplete applications will automatically be discarded;
- If you have already applied for the position in the past, you are welcome to re-apply. To do so, you must re-submit all required application materials;
- Applications are accepted by email only. Cover letters may be addressed to the Director of the Research Assistant Programme.
Applications should be sent to: email@example.com
Due to the large number of applicants, only successful candidates will be contacted, and NATO asks that you do not send any additional emails inquiries.
Please note that the selection process can take up to six weeks. NATO will announce when the recruitment process is complete on the Research Assistant page of the NATO PA website. Unfortunately, NATO is unable to provide individual feedback to unsuccessful candidates.
For More Information: