NGO Leadership Workshop 2017 for Civil Society Organizations (Funded)
- Do you work for an NGO in a challenged context? Do you want to advance your organization by improving your internal and managerial capacities or increase your effectiveness in advocacy and communication with external environments? Apply for the 3rd Annual NGO Leadership Workshop
- The Workshop is open to 25 NGO leaders from Serbia, Albania, Kosovo, Macedonia, Bosna and Herzegovina, Belarus, Georgia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Moldova, Russia, Slovakia, Uzbekistan, and Ukraine.
- Participants will be selected through an open application process and will receive the training at no charge.
- The organizer will reimburse the travel costs of the selected participants to and from Bratislava, including local travel, which are directly related to the NGO Leadership Workshop, according to the guidelines obtained after receiving confirmation of acceptance.
- The Pontis Foundation will give approval for the proposed travel and will reimburse the costs, and cover accommodation costs of all the participants.
- You will be required to keep all original receipts, tickets,and boarding passes for financial reimbursement.
- At least one dinner and four lunches and coffee breaks will be provided by the organizer. Breakfast is included for the participants staying at the hotel.
- Participants are expected to cover the costs of other meals during the week.
- The deadline for applying is Tuesday the 18th July 2017 , CEST 23:59. Application forms should be sent to email@example.com with the subject ‘NGO Workshop Application’.
- The applications will be evaluated and participants will beb selected by the Pontis Foundation, WCEE, and WDI.
- All applicants will receive a response by the 30th July.
- The working language of the Workshop is English. Therefore, advanced English language skills are required for successful completion of the Workshop
For More Information: