Application Deadline: Saturday 10 September 2016, midnight (Paris time).
The Co-operative Research Programme (CRP)’s Call for Applications for funding international conferences (such as workshops, congresses and symposia) and research fellowship grants for funding in 2017 is now OPEN.
Please note the guidelines and conditions for funding below.
Applications must be submitted by the appropriate online application form which will be available soon. Until then, PDF forms have been attached to help you prepare your application.
Applicants must be nationals or residents of one of the countries participating in our Programme.
Applications are invited from research scientists working in agriculture, forestry or fisheries and who would like to conduct research projects abroad, in another member country of the Co-operative Research Programme.
The aim of the Research Fellowships is to strengthen the international exchange of ideas and increase international mobility and co-operation among scientists working in these areas.
Applications should fit into one of the three following research themes:
- Managing Natural Capital for the Future
- Managing Risks in a Connected World
- Transformational Technologies and Innovation
To apply for a Research Fellowship Award, please consult the following documents:
- Guidelines and Conditions for CRP Research Fellowship Awards
- Research Themes of the Co-operative Research Programme
- Selection Criteria for CRP Fellowship Awards and Conference Sponsorship
- Sample fellowship applications: example 1; example 2; example 3 (Although these are three examples for our previous themes, they are helpful because they show how much detail successful candidates put in their applications and how candidates covered all the selection criteria.)
- Sample CV
- Sample invitation letter
and complete the:
- Online application form for CRP Research Fellowships (not available yet)
- PDF Application form for CRP Research Fellowships
For More Information: