One Young World Leading Pakistan Award 2017 to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 – Bogotá, Colombia
Application Deadline: August 18th 2017
One Young World’s newly established Local Organising Committee for Pakistan is proud to announce one Delegate scholarship place for an impactful young leader from Pakistan to attend the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, 4-7 October.
In order to apply you must:
- Aged 18 – 30
- A national of Pakistan
- Access to the One Young World Summit 2017 in Bogotá, Colombia
- Hotel accommodation on a shared basis between 4 October and 7 October
- Catering which includes breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Transport between the Summit accommodation and the Summit venues
- Summit hand-outs and support materials.
- The cost of travel to and from Bogotá.
- Post-Summit, all ‘Delegates’ become lifetime members of the One Young World Ambassador network which spans 196 countries with over 8,000 members.
Candidates must demonstrate:
- Evidence of commitment to creating positive change in Pakistan. This commitment can come in many forms; ranging from a high level of involvement in community initiatives to social entrepreneurship or from leading responsible business practices to public service
- Leadership ability and examples
- Concern and knowledge of local and related global issues must be evident
- Ability to generate, articulate and achieve impactful ideas
For More Information: