Quantity Surveying Management Trainee Programme with SES
SES Engineering Services (SES) is the UK’s pre-eminent design-led Mechanical and Electrical (M&E) provider delivering bespoke, design-led, cost efficient solutions optimised for the whole construction team. We collaborate with our clients to ensure their environments and spaces function just as they need to.
Do you enjoy working with numbers? Want to manage the finances of multi-million-pound projects? Then our Quantity Surveying Management Programme may be the pathway for you.
The commercial, Quantity Surveying teams within Wates are largely responsible for the contractual and financial management of a project. A combination of law, business and finance skills are used to manage relationships with key stakeholders including clients, designers, subcontractors and suppliers. Our commercial teams play a vital role in the construction of our projects.
As a Wates Quantity Surveying trainee, you will be involved in assisting with:
• Procurement and payment of sub-contractors
• Preparing tender and contract documents
• Producing commercial reports
• Ensuring that our projects are financially viable
• Safeguarding our commercial position
SES Management Trainee Programme
If you’re looking for a programme full of innovation and variety then you’re in the right place. Here are some of the core benefits our Management Trainee Programme
• We support you all the way through to Chartership whether school, college leaver or graduate
• Competitive industry pay
• We’ll rotate you around our business unit, ensuring you get a full breadth experience
• You’ll receive structured development and a combination of technical and behavioural training
• You’ll receive professional mentorship and guidance as well as great exposure to our senior leaders
What SES is looking for
• Genuine interest in our SES business
• Ability to communicate with a range of people, including customers, clients and key stakeholders
• Logical approach to problem solving
• Eager to learn with a keen eye for detail
• Candidates will be required to have a full driving license by September 2019, this will be a condition of offer
Higher & Degree Apprenticeship: A minimum of 5 GCSE’s Grade 5 and above, including B in Maths and English
We have opportunities available in London and the North East please note all roles include regular travel.
For More Information: