Application Deadline: Friday 13th July 2018.
Randox is a world leader in in-vitro diagnostics supplying a range of innovative laboratory instruments and tests to a wide range of customers across the globe. The mission is to create added value in healthcare by focussing on our expertise in diagnostics.
- Are a recent graduate who is looking for a career?
- Want to find out more about the diagnostic manufacturing industry? Or are you just figuring out what to do next? Then this is an opportunity worth exploring…
Randox are searching for rising stars with a degree from any discipline to join their Manufacturing Trainee Management Programme and to take the first step on their career into the Diagnostic Manufacturing Industry.
This is a 3 year rotational programme that aims to recruit talented graduates who will become the future leaders within the organisation.
Diagnostic Manufacturing is fast paced and high pressure with processes far more complex than you would expect. Through the various rotations you will experience the whole of Manufacturing, including Formulation, Manufacturing and Quality Control, doing real jobs. You will gain valuable experience, you will be on your feet, moving, interacting, learning and developing and continually being stimulated throughout your day.
You will be given progressive responsibility which will help develop the necessary skills to grow and become future leaders within the business. To accelerate your career, you will receive full on the job training as well as formalised training closely linked to your role and development in a structured environment. After 3 years, we’ll expect you to be working as a Supervisor or Division Manager.
Through the Manufacturing Trainee Management Programme you provide the talent, effort and determination and we provide the ‘launch pad’ and give you the unique opportunity to join an innovative international company in a growing industry that can provide career security and genuine advancement opportunities for those who show potential.
- Recent graduate from any discipline and classification
- You must be able to demonstrate teamwork, drive for results and leadership potential
- Excellent communication skills, written and oral
- The ability to work accurately with excellent attention to detail and to tight deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specifically Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Be driven and self-motivated
How to apply:
If this really sounds like you and you want to be considered for the Manufacturing Trainee Management Programme, submit your CV along with a detailed cover letter quoting Job Reference 18/MTMP to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date for applications is Friday 13th July 2018.
For further information on all our job vacancies please follow this link: www.randox.com/vacancies.php
For More Information: