Application Deadline: 29 January 2018.
Applications for the Rolls-Royce 2018 Female Undergraduate of the Year program are now being accepted
Rolls-Royce are searching UK universities to find the outstanding Female Undergraduate of the Year. You must have a winning mix of personal skills, career motivation and an excellent academic record.
To enter you must:
- be a female undergraduate student at a university in the UK
- be in your penultimate year at university or your second year of a four-year/sandwich course
- be on track to achieve a 2.1 or above
- have a strong academic record pre-university
- have the right to work in the UK after graduation
- be available to attend a two-day assessment centre on 1 and 2 March 2018 and accept the prize of a summer internship with Rolls-Royce, commencing in June 2018 (fixed dates)
Applicants from any degree discipline are welcome. Rolls-Royce encourages applications from those studying supply chain, engineering, manufacturing and languages degrees.
- A summer internship and a trip to Europe! Rolls-Royce will treat its winner to: a ten-week paid summer internship commencing June 2018, one or two weeks at a European facility, an Apple iPad, Rolls-Royce branded gifts and a ‘day in the life of a senior female manager’, a fantastic opportunity to shadow a senior female manager for the day.
The winner of the Female Undergraduate of the Year Award will have well rounded life experience and a broad range of achievements. You will be:
- commercially aware
- a natural problem solver
- driven, curious and courageous
- a strong relationship builder
- ready to be challenged
- a great communicator
For More Information: