Application Deadline: April 18th 2016
Make the next edition of your film festival the best it can be with this bespoke training course.
5 reasons to attend Developing Your Film Festival 2016:
1. The training will deliver results, and is tailored for you
Our interactive panels and workshops feature leading experts and innovative film festival professionals. They cover every aspect of festival
operations from sponsorship, marketing and programming to strategic planning and digital innovations.
2. Recharge and rethink in beautiful surroundings
The course takes place in the beautiful, inspiring UNESCO World Heritage site of Motovun, Croatia.
3. Be inspired by new connections
Year after year participants tell us how much they have learned, not just from speakers from the world’s biggest film festivals, but from their fellow participants. Together you’ll find routes to overcome shared challenges.
4. 100% of our participants would recommend the training to others
Since 2011 we’ve welcomed over 130 participants from film festivals around the world. Everyone has reported a positive experience.
5. Value for money
The insight gained at DYFF can take your festival to new heights and comes at an affordable price. Attendance fee covers ground transport, accommodation, materials, screenings and most meals.
- There are no restrictions on the type of film festival you represent. Previous participants have come from events such as ZagrebDOX, CPHPix, Helsinki Short Film Festival and Cork Film Festival.
- You may be in a paid / unpaid or freelance position at your festival but in a position to influence change in your organisation. You must have been working in festivals for minimum of 2 years and be based at an established festival or event.
All sessions will be conducted in English, so you must have a high level of fluency in written and spoken English.
The fee for attending DYFF16 is €750. This includes ground transport, accommodation, course materials, film festival accreditation and most meals.
10 x scholarships worth €500 (leaving €250 to pay in course fees)
10 x part scholarships worth €300 (leaving €450 to pay in course fees)
10 x travel scholarships worth €200 (to spend on travel only)
For More Information: