Schwarzkopf Foundation Travel Grant 2017 for Young People from Europe.
Application Deadline: June 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm CEST.
You want to travel through Europe to meet new people and understand them better? You are between 18 and 27 years old and are looking for a way to fund your journey? Then you can apply for a Schwarzkopf Foundation travel grant until the 15th of June!
By awarding travel grants, the Schwarzkopf Foundation aims to get youngsters and young adults interested in Europe. Your journey should be motivated by wanting to explore Europe and the will to personally document your travel experience. The application deadline is June 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm CEST. Everyone between the ages of 18 and 27 permanently residing in one of the 28 EU member states can apply for a travel grant. We encourage young people from all backgrounds to apply!
The journey should last between three and six weeks. For those enrolled in an internship or traineeship programme we offer, if needed, to shorten the travel period to two weeks.
The journey should take place in 2017 and shouldn’t start later than September. You are free to choose your own travel destination(s) but also have to book the necessary accommodations and plan the whole journey by yourself. It’s important that you are willing to produce a travel report on a question which is relevant on a European level. You should do your research on one of the following questions:
- Education and vocational training in Europe – what can we learn from each other, how can we benefit of each other?
- Digitalisation of education, economy and working life in Europe
- How important are mobility and open borders for me in Europe?
The report can be submitted as a photo report with background information, a video diary, a blog series, or a written report.
How to apply
- Fill out this application form. Before starting please think about a good topic for your research and also consider what kind of documentation you would like to submit (Photos, Videos, Blog etc.).
- The Schwarzkopf Foundation helps its grant holders to further develop their ideas for the travel reports, but still you shouldn’t underestimate this part of your application because it, together with your motivation to do the trip, are important criteria that we take into account when choosing this year’s grantees.
- The deadline is June 15, 2017 at 11:59 pm CEST. If you have any open questions, please contact Anna Saraste at a.saraste(a)schwarzkopf-stiftung.de.
For More Information: